Hereby, you also give your consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you have been notified of the procedure and purpose, as well as other conditions of their processing in accordance with Art. Art. 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
Personal data. Deadlines
Owner of personal data – a natural or legal entity that determines the purpose of processing personal data, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for its processing, unless otherwise specified by law;
Consent of the subject of personal data - any voluntary expression of will of a natural person regarding the granting of permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the formulated purpose of their processing;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and/or in personal data files, which are related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution ( distribution, implementation, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about a natural person;- any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and/or in personal data files, which are related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution ( distribution, implementation, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about a natural person;
Personal data – information or a collection of information about a natural person who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Administrator of the personal database – a natural or legal person who is authorized by the owner of the personal data base or by law to process this data;
Subject of personal data – a natural person whose personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
Rights of personal data subjects
The personal non-property rights to personal data that each natural person has are inalienable and inviolable.
The subject of personal data has the right to:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate mandate to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) to access your personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
6) make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonors honor, dignity and business reputation natural person;
8) file complaints about the processing of personal data with the Commissioner or the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process one's personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
Collection of information
Information is collected automatically through the Site.
When you access the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
— Log files: We log information about the use of the Site, including the type of device used, the time of access, and your IP address.
— Usage information: We collect information about the use of the Site, including your actions on the Site, if any.
— Information about interests: we collect information about material of interest to you related to your use of the Site.
— Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine it with information we collect through the Site.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
To develop new sites and services;
— Provide, maintain and improve the Site;
— Provide and deliver the products and services you have requested and send you relevant information;
— Send you messages;
— Send you targeted, including advertising, content (material) of appropriate content (including advertisements) provided by third parties or us. At the same time, we bear no responsibility for the content of services or goods provided by third parties;
— To provide news and information about the Site and the Company's work, which, in our opinion, will be of interest to you;
— Personalize and improve the provision of services and ensure an individual approach;
— Provide links in conjunction with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
— Implement any other purposes for which the information was collected.
— Suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
— In response to a request for information if we believe that disclosure is required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
— If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or text of our user agreements or policies, and to protect the rights, property, and safety of the company or others;
— In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company;
— To third parties who wish to provide advertising with relevant content for you and have a legal relationship with us (we provide only depersonalized information in this case).
We may also provide aggregated information or de-identified information that cannot be used to identify you to third parties of our choosing.
Sharing through social networks
The Site may offer sharing through social networks and other integrated tools (such as Facebook “Like” buttons) that allow you to share information from the Site. For more information on the purposes and scope of data collection and processing in connection with the features of sharing through social networks, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and analytics Services provided by third parties
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts when you are on the Site or to your email or mobile number that you provided when filling out the request form on the Site to provide information related to the Site, service updates, promotional messages and other relevant messages.
By filling out the request form on the Site, you automatically agree to receive informational or advertising mailings from the Company and/or its partners.
The Company will store and use information as long as necessary to provide quality services and as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.
Last update 03/12/2019