How to achieve stable results in a Lead Generation Ads campaign in real estate?
The project has been built since 2009 and has 24 finished houses. The hallmark of this complex is a large green area: parks and lakes. A new 7th stage is currently under construction.
Our task: To create a Lead Generation campaign with stable and inexpensive results.
Before we get started, we:
- Analyzed competitors.
- Highlighted the priority target audience and the benefits as well as advantages of the residential complex.
- Studied the forums and gathered more detailed and specific information.
What was done to optimize Ads Campaign Lead Generation:
1. Work on Creatives
2. Work on Audiences
The following audiences have been selected:
- The standard audience for real estate interests
- Businessmen and business owners
- Users are interested in sports + business and cars
- Parents with adult children
- Regularly travel abroad
- Remarketing and Look-alike audiences
- An audience of young parents and families with children
- An audience of lawyers and jurisprudence
- An audience of doctors and health
- IT specialists, additional leisure
3. Work on Sponsored Links
During the work with the Lead Generation campaign at the level of ad groups, we used 2 life hacks:
- We duplicated well-performing ad groups and scaled those groups that worked best.
- Launched disabled ad groups that used to work well in the past.
For 10 months of work, the lead price did not rise above 3. 65 $.
The results of the Ads campaign for the selected period: 1,456 leads with an average price of 3. 11 $
Similar articlesAll articles