How to multiply incoming requests for luxury real estate by 2.5 times in 1.5 months
Client: Elit Class residential complex in Kyiv.
Task: To increase the number of leads and reduce their cost.
Result: From January 18 to February 28, we reduced conversion costs by 60% and increased the number of incoming contact by 220%.
* Compared to December. In January, the budget was cut due to the holidays.
We audited the advertising account and found out when the drawdown began. Analysis shows which campaigns can work for scaling. Next step: testing new hypotheses. Conclusion: redistribution of the budget in favor of conversion campaigns.
The client received more conversions than we saw in analytics, so we changed the conversion tracking. Also, we started to put the status of calls for smart bidding in more detail and only on the target leads.
— fresh view on Unique selling proposition;
— new creatives for the residential complex;
— added more options for campaigns in Display Ads.
We set up a GDN campaign on the “interests and audiences of interested buyers.
In addition to real estate, we have hypothesized audiences from the observation of Search campaigns, which said that our audience is very specific.
- SMART GDN campaign is an easy way to find new customers and increase conversions, showing ads in almost any format on the Display Network and reaching users at different stages of the conversion sequence - from those who are interested to those who are ready to make a purchase. In that case, we also used the target Cost Per Conversion and only Pay Per Call, which allowed us to get more free forms.
- We also worked on the USP in the search campaigns, rewrote the extensions, added more ads, left only effective keywords, and expanded the semantics. In February, we saw a slight decrease in search queries per GDN but reduced the conversion cost by 30%. Cost-per-click has also fallen as quality has improved.
In addition, the analysis of associated conversions showed us an unusual picture. In February, the GDN was mainly the last interaction channel on the way to conversion, while Search campaigns were often only supporting. That fact proves the high efficiency of GDN campaigns.
We thoroughly audited our conversion tracking campaigns and settings, worked out USP and ads, tested audiences, and got more results than expected. From January 18 to February 28, we reduced conversion costs by 60% and increased the number of hits by 220%.
Similar articlesAll articles